We would love you to get involved in the project through a regular monthly commitment. This helps us build a sustainable model that can spread to love of making across South Africa.
All of this information relates to aPersonal Membership
If you would like to find out about a commercial membership for you or your company, please go here:Commercial Membership
What we expect from our members:
- You are part of a community, be aware of how your actions affect other people. So please:
- be kind,
- clean up after yourself (and others)
- ask for help rather than breaking the tools,
- be generous.
- We trust you, please don’t steal or take advantage of us.
- Get involved in the community, promote the MakerSpace project.
What to expect as a member:
- To always be treated in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Access to the facilities and equipment in line with your payment option.
Membership costs and benefits:
Sign Up fee for all memberships R350, includes:
- 1 Hour intro to laser course
- Safety Induction
- Access to Shared files
- Installation of “software for makers”
- Our gratitude
M30, R3000 per month, R1000 of cut/print credit, Material cost +25%, You own your designs
O5, R5000 per month, MakerSpace development academy. We will teach you everything we know about making, marketing and business.
At the moment you are welcome in the space as much as it is available, but as it fills up you can expect the following minimum (you could get more) usage as a guide:
M1 = about 8 hours access per month (you may need to book ahead of time)
M3 = about 4 hours access per week (you may need to book ahead of time)
M10 = about 16 hours access per week
M30 = about 20 hours access per week
05 = full access.
Please fill in the Signup form
If you are paying via EFT you need to pay for training and 6 months in advance:
Branch Code: 210108 or 250655
Current account: 62502191745
email your proof of payment to email@example.com